I am Nitish Anand Srivastava presently working as a Database Manager in ION Trading India Private Ltd. handling Oracle, Sybase ASE, SQL Server, PostgreSQL and MySQL databases both in standalone and clustered environments.
I like to learn Oracle in-depth with its internals and during learning I found that undoubtedly the documentation is excellent but at the same time quite “lengthy”, which makes a very interesting topic a very boring document. Therefore I thought of sharing some internals through this blog in as simple words as I can.
Tons of documents, books, white papers etc are available which would provide far better knowledge on the individual topic, the sole intention here in this blog is to explain the internals in short, concise and simple manner which will serve the purpose of understanding the concept as well as generating the interest to dig deeper through the documentation. Hence to eliminate the boring part of documentation by adding a sudden pinch of spice of Oracle Database Internal Mechanism.
In case of any queries where I can help with please mail me at email@example.com
Nitish Anand Srivastava :
- Oracle Database 11g Administrator Certified Associate
- Oracle Database 11g Administrator Certified Professional
- Oracle Database 11g Certified Implementation Specialist
- Oracle Real Application Clusters 11g Certified Implementation Specialist
- Oracle Certified Expert, Oracle Real Application Clusters 11g and Grid Infrastructure Administrator
You can reach Nitish at
Mobile:- +91 9717203246